CMMS WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
A CMMS work order management system can help your organization effectively manage your work order and facility management tasks so you can streamline operations and make data-driven business decisions. Using the Maintenance Connection computerized maintenance management system (CMMS), you can submit work orders, sort and manage your data and execute effective preventive maintenance strategies. This can ultimately reduce your emergency breakdowns, decrease your downtime, prepare your business for audits and more.
REDUCE EQUIPMENT DOWNTIME AND EXTEND ASSET LIFE
Reduce surprise breakdowns, improve system reliability and extend equipment life with a proactive, preventive maintenance program.
SIMPLIFY WORK ORDER MANAGEMENT
Optimize your work order management processes, streamline workflows, save money and achieve your preventive maintenance goals with a robust CMMS work order management system.
ACCELERATE SERVICE REQUESTS
Expedite work orders with a seamless request process.
IMPROVE PLANNING & PRODUCTIVITY
Reduce idle time and overtime with balanced & efficient work schedules.
GAIN MAINTENANCE INTELLIGENCE
Improve visibility & transparency of important maintenance information, including work order status, asset history, and solution documentation.
IMPROVE PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
Monitor key measures including labour productivity, PM compliance, downtime, backlog, service levels and reliability.
Manage all maintenance activities in one system and create a consistent operations standard.
OPTIMIZE INVENTORY AND REDUCE STOCK OUTS
Improve management of spare parts and material inventories, and move faster with an accurate and organized inventory system.
ENTERPRISE ASSET MANAGEMENT
An enterprise asset management system, or EAM, is a robust asset and facility management tool that allows organizations to track, manage and analyze their asset performance throughout the entire asset lifecycle. An EAM generally offers a wide range of features, including:
- An inventory management system
- A project management system
- Labour management tools
- Service contract management
- A purchasing management system
- An accounting system and financial management
CMMS EQUIPMENT INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Your business must order, use and track thousands MRO (maintenance, repair and operating supply) items – and effective MRO inventory management is essential for effective facility and asset management. Maintenance Connection CMMS can make inventory management easier and less costly by helping you:
- Inform technicians were to identify and find the parts they need for a specific repair.
- Track all spare parts and relevant part data, including purchase date, where it’s stored and who it was purchased from.
- Track important metrics like usage statistics and overall inventory costs.
CMMS PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
Preventive maintenance strategies involve scheduled and forward-thinking maintenance tasks that are based on metrics and key data points. An effective preventive maintenance strategy can ultimately increase employee efficiency, maximize asset life, decrease unplanned downtime and maximize revenue.
CMMS PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE
Predictive maintenance involves the use of sensors, data and Internet of Things (IoT) technology to inform and predict maintenance needs before any concerns arise. Generally, predictive maintenance involves higher up-front technological investment, particularly for businesses starting with legacy systems.
We live in a remote, multi-site world – particularly in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic. A multi-site, mobile CMMS system not only increases technician on-site efficiency but also provides real-time, comprehensive asset and facility data that organizations can use to decrease downtime, track critical assets, increase safety and save money.
If your team can’t efficiently gather, analyze and apply your asset data, your operations will likely under-perform and have lower-than-expected revenue. Robust CMMS reporting, on the other hand, can help your organization streamline preventive maintenance tasks and:
- Connect with all relevant systems so your data is always available to those who need it.
- Easily generate custom reports on things like asset downtime or cost of inventory so you can answer important questions about your asset management and maintenance operations.
- Gather all relevant information about an asset in one place.
- Effectively track equipment usage and performance
Easy-to-use mobile capabilities allow your CMMS users to work directly at their point of need and find key information like:
- Procedures and documentation
- An asset’s maintenance history
- Parts availability
- Work order status
A top-tier CMMS or EAM like Maintenance Connection will include security features like:
- Access control to make sure that only key employees are authorized to access resources
- Single sign-on for secure authentication
- Cloud-based storage
This story has been published by a wire agency without modification to the text. – Maintenaceconnection